• Also known as neuromodulators, work by restricting the contraction of facial muscles resulting in relaxation of the muscles, thus softening the appearance of wrinkles.
• Used for the correction of fine to moderate wrinkles. Deep wrinkles may smooth out; however, they will still be present.
• Areas for applications: Forehead, around eyes (crow’s feet), browlift, frown lines/glabella region.
• Results typically last 2-4 months
Dermal Fillers (Hyaluronic Acid) is a naturally occurring substance that aids in hydration and keeping skin looking plump.
Treatments last approximately 3-12 months depending on the amount used and a person’s metabolism.
Medispa, Medspa, Medical spa, MediSpa, MedSpa, dermal, fillers, botox, micro-needling, microneedling, microneedle, microneedles
• Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy
• It involves the insertion of short, fine, sterile needles into the skin, which triggers the body to heal the area by forming collagen and elastin, resulting in improved texture and helping the skin look revitalized.
• Used in the treatment of:
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduced skin elasticity
• Hyperpigmentation and melasma
• Large pores
• Stretch marks
• Sun damage